Welcome to the latest edition of The Curve – the must-read magazine for leaders in learning.
We are in an age of the self-directed learner, the age of people-driven engagement. Our cover story explores how technology is changing the rules of learner engagement.
- Roger Schank tells us the ten things he knows about learning
- Sam Watts flips racist attitudes with VR
- Steve Rayson offers six techniques that will make your learning clickbait
- Tony Bartholomew discusses how UX took over the world
- ... and our regular Learning Cities feature says, 'Howdy Y’all from Austin Texas!'
It's all in edition 3 of The Curve - fill in the form to read it today