Diversity and Inclusion issue
Welcome to the latest issue of The Curve.
- Emily Hall-Strutt: Improving D&I on a Budget
- Jane Ayaduray: Flexibile working – does it work?
- Malcolm Smith FRSA Unleashing the Potential of the Over-50s
- Amie Hynes Fitzpatrick: Workplace obstacles
- Adriana Hamacher: Digital Transformation: helping or hindering?
- Peter Chadwick: Leading through digital disruption
- Mike Rustici ‘Friction demotivates’
- Andreas Eracleous: Hi-vis your learning
- Daniel Jiménez: How blockchain will rock your world
- Roger Schank: 10 things I know about learning
- Sam Watts: flipping racists in VR
- Steve Rayson: 6 tips to make your learning clickbait
- Tony Bartholomew: how UX took over the world
Special edition: Financial Services
- Peter Yarrow: three things I know about learning
- John Rogers: what works in leadership learning
- Gary Spring: three things I know about Innovating in learning
- Donald Clark, Nick Shackleton-Jones
- AI, adaptive pathways, personalisation
- The Uberisation of work