Lounge Talks from Learning Lounge 2018
We were delighted to welcome a variety of speakers along to this year's Learning Lounge, including:
- Emily Hall-Strutt, Ministry of Justice on Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace.
- Robin Scott, Make Real on New realities for the learner experience, how and when to use VR, AR and MR
- Charlotte Hills, Lumesse Learning on New brain / old brain: what neuroscience tells us about engaging learners
- Adriana Hamacher, Hipgeeks & Chris Middleton, tech journalist and robot handler on Robot taming for the workplace
- Peter Yarrow, Standard Life Aberdeen on Changing learner behaviour at Standard Life Aberdeen
- Simon Cook & Sanjay Pradhan, Salesforce.com on IoT and learners: how emerging technologies will transform learning
- Donald Clark, CEO Wildﬁre on Using AI to address the scale problem in learning
- Martin Stahel, Zappar on Bringing digital learning content into the physical world with AR
- Dr. Jodie Davies-Thompson, Swansea University on Neuroplasticity: the good, the bad, and the good again
- David Perring, Fosway on Micro-bullsh*tting and other myths - whatever happened to learners and context?
- Inge Woudstra, W2O Consulting & Training on Gender-smart organisations
You can now catch up on any talks you missed or watch your favourite ones again by completing the form below.