Thank you for joining us at Lumesse Learning Lounge!
We were delighted to welcome so many guests to this year's event. 2018 saw the biggest and best Learning Lounge yet with interactive experiences, Lounge Talks, conversations and of course great food and drink.
‘Last year was good, this year is even better’
We caught up with our guests to see what they thought about Learning Lounge 2018. Watch the short video to find out what some of them said!
‘All I can say is WOW … you guys put lots of thought into the speakers and sessions … All got so much from it … prioritised as a must do for next year!’
Missed one of the Lounge Talks or just want to watch your favourite ones again?
We are pleased to announce that the first recordings are available to download.
Catch up on:
- Robin Scott from Make Real: New realities for the learner experience, how and when to use VR, AR and MR
- Emily Hall-Strutt from Ministry of Justice: Diversity & inclusion in the new organisation
- Dr. Jodie Davies-Thompson, Swansea University: Neuroplasticity: the good, the bad, and the good again
- Peter Yarrow from Standard Life Aberdeen: Changing learner behaviour
- Panel discussion from Lumesse Learning: Bridging the digital gender divide